Tuesday, December 20, 2005

23 January 2003

23 January 2003

Top 5 Favorite Comediennes: (only thought up three)

1. Megan Mullally (Karen in Will & Grace)
2. Kathy Griffin (the redhead with the sharp tongue in Suddenly Susan; I loved her cameo appearance in a Muppets movie where she has a torrid affair with Animal - gods, that killed!)
3. Joan Rivers (I've only seen her on the Oscar carpet, yet I already worship at her altar; I loved her mockumentary "Joan Rivers: the E! True Hollywood Story".)

Top 5 Favorite Comedians:

1. John Lithgow (3rd Rock From The Sun; the man is amazing - I've seen him in all genres, except action, without breaking a sweat!)
2. Rowan Atkinson (the Mr. Bean in Mr. Bean)
3. Steve Martin
4. Bill Murray
5. Sean Hayes (Jack in Will & Grace; remember the episode where he met Cher?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home