Tuesday, December 20, 2005

27 January 2003

27 January 2003

All I ever wanted were some books and clean panties, you know. I have no problem wearing hand-me-down clothes, but there's something wrong with wearing someone's used panties. It's just not right.

*

Gods above, what a day…I got an 89 in Criminal Law 2 midterms! They don't come cheap and that makes me appreciate it so much more. When I got back the booklet I couldn't believe my eyes, and to think that I thought that was my worst exam last week. What a relief! However, my overall grade, averaged with my midterm recitation grade, is only 79.5%. My recitation was only 70%, pretty dismal if you think about it, but my exam really pulled up my standing through the QPI, which is 77, thank goodness! I feel like I can do anything. What a happy, happy day.

*

I thought up another comedienne for my list: the actress that portrayed Cybill Shepard's best friend in her short-lived show, Cybill. She's a hoot. Her portrayal of the dizzy socialite was a killer…if only I knew her name. One of her unforgettable lines was: "What's a coupon?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home