Tuesday, December 20, 2005

5-6 April 2004

5-6 April 2004

Nothing could possibly make these last two days more dreadful, and to think that I was getting premonitions and omens before everything went downhill. Let's start from the beginning. Monday morning, while waiting for my ID pictures to develop, I was warned by the daily horoscopes in no less than two newspapers that since the moon is full in Aries, I should reign in my impatience since I was going to be temperamental for the whole day. Besides that I was fantasizing, for some morbid reason, what it would be like if was in a car accident.

I was anything but patient, when I hit the SUV in front of me going to work. I worked up a really good fit that caused the whole thing to blow way out of proportion and in the end I shelled out a thousand pesos to pacify the other driver. I was also going to be late for my first day in work and the beginning of product training, so I had to call in to Human Resources, who bless them, were understanding.

Rushing into the office my glasses fell off and one of the lens popped out, leaving me to squint one eye for the entire training session. I didn't have any more cash on hand and I was now way below my savings account's maintaining balance since I had to take out cash to pay above mentioned disgruntled driver. So I had to settle for soup and coffee during lunch.

And to top it all off, my vehicle got towed and I had to take what was remaining in my savings account to pay for its release and to earn my license back. Could things get any worse?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home