Tuesday, December 20, 2005

11 June 2001

11 June 2001

Gordy tried again. He snorted and made retching sounds. All of which gave his roommate, Spaz, icky wicky feelings.

"Would you stop that, please! You're making me hurl!"

Ignoring Spaz, Gordy continued…well, whatever he was doing. That is, until a pillow hit him on the head with blinding accuracy.

"What are you doing anyway? Are you sick or are you trying to mine ancient boogers out of your nostrils?" Spaz said with distaste.

"I'm trying to loosen my nasal skin…or flesh, or whatever. I want to snore like that guy on TV snores."

"Whaaat???"

"You know…Eddie," Gordy elaborated waving a pale arm, "that guy on 'We Follow Your Mundane Life'."

"Why, for the life of me, would you want to snore like Eddie?"

"Janet said it was cute."

"The same Janet that called the alien in Alien cute?"

"Please. Let's have an open mind here."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home