Tuesday, December 20, 2005

18 April 2004

18 April 2004

Started collecting fan-art today. Yaoi Harry Potter pictures drew me in.

***

Top Five Musicians That I Have To List Today Because Of My Obsessive Compulsion To Document My Life:

1. Coldplay (Their music is so deceptively simple, but it's the kind that draws you in and instead of it being just a part of a small snippet of your life, it influences it, thus changing whatever future you had mapped beforehand.)

2. Linkin Park (When I listen to all the insecurity confessed in their music I feel exorcised and refreshed.)

3. NERD (Their single "She Wants To Move" has set up residence in my head and I keep seing that spaceship.)

4. Hoobastank ("The Reason" kicks ass. There are no words. This might well become the mushy theme of this decade, like Spandau Ballet's "True" or Extreme's "More Than Words" or whatever is the name of that hair rock band that sang "Two Steps Behind.")

5. Chevelle (I know they're good, but for the life of me I can't remember the two songs that made me like them in the first place.)

Special mention: The Used for their single "Blue and Yellow" and Jet for that song about a brown haired girl wearing boots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home