Tuesday, December 20, 2005

19 May 2004

19 May 2004

A Belated Birthday List of the Stuff I Did Yesterday to Mark My 24th:

1. Renewal of Driver's License (I had to, it's my only valid ID that can blip in a bank's radar)

2. Tried to roller skate for the first time (I wanted to roller blade but I had to switch to four wheel skates or I'd be crawling all over the rink; fell six times (mom counted) and embarrassed myself to idlers in the park; my body is one big bruise; I'm going to do it again next week)

3. Watched "My Wife is a Gangster" (and fell in love with Shin Eun-Gyeong; I feel torn between her and Chiaki Kuriyama - if only I could split into color-coded parts like Voltron)

4. Watched "Van Helsing" (it's not a horror movie goddamit! stop stewing it over the altar of Vincent Price and Christopher Lee!)

5. Bought a copy of "10 Things I Hate About You"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home